Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at University of Sheffield.
Institution: University of Sheffield
Level of Study: Masters Degree
Deadline for Application: 6 of May 2020
Host Country: U.K
When is Course Starting: Sept 2020
All You should know about Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships
Brief description of this scholarship award:
The University of Sheffield, has come together with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute to award scholarship to international students.
This scholarship award is now able to willingly grant 10 scholarships award to students who are interested to participate for over 3 years.
The scholarship award focuses on international students who are from developing countries for courses which has an affiliation with the Sheffield Institute.
Number of scholarship awards: There are 3 scholarships are available for 2020.
Institution(s) Hosting this Scholarship Award:
The institution(s) hosting the scholarship award is/are Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield, UK
What is the Level or Fields of study
- MA International Development
- MA in Social Research
- MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
- MA International Politics
- MA Cities and Global Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Politics
You didn’t see your dream course? You could also check the links to select any course you wish to.
What are the Target group or countries:
International students are from international students who are from developing countries. This countries include the followings;
El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea , Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic, Republic, Lesotho, Sierra Leone
Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab, Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic People’s, Republic of Korea, Democratic, Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe
What is the Scholarship value or worth:
Every scholarship award offers maintenance for University accommodation, full tuition fee waiver, and a monthly allowance.
What are the Eligibilities for a scholar to be qualified:
- Applicants must have hold one of the aforementioned eligible course (the courses are listed above in case you might want to have a look at it) to be considered studying at the University of Sheffield in 2020 by 6 May 2020.
- As an applicant, to be considered for this scholarship award, you must be self-funded. This for to say that, you must not funded by a organized body, private enterprise government, research council, charity or any organisation that is similar to the above mentioned.
- This scholarship can only be awarded to candidate who has no other funding award. It won’t be granted in consolidation with other scholarship funding awards, be it from the University of Sheffield or any other funding organizations or bodies.
- Your attendance mode must be full time. The award board will not accept any other mode attendance.
- Scholars must start partaking in their scholarship award at the University of Sheffield in 2020. This scholarship cannot be postponed or deferred.
- Receipt of the grant is subject to meeting any condition(s) appended to your award before the cutoff time gave by the admission board
- Receipt of the grant is liable to effectively accepting a visa to learn at the institution in September 2020.
- You should be a citizen, in any one of the nations or regions as recorded at the official site (see above).
Automatically, you would be considered for the grant if by any chance you get an offer to study one of the aforementioned eligible courses and you are a citizen of any of the eligible countries that was mentioned above.
The Deadline for admissions of this scholarship award is 6 of May 2020.
It is very paramount that you visit their official website to get more detailed information about this scholarship award.
It is advised that you apply earlier before the deadline of this application.
Those who apply earlier are quickly considered in any scholarship award.
We wish you success in your scholarship application.