Mammootty Net Worth, his Age and Family
Who is Mammootty? What is his net worth? How old is he? Is he in a relationship? What are his records, salary and how does he spend his money? Today, we are looking at the Mammootty Net Worth, his age and family and how he spends his money.
Well if you wish to know the aforementioned about Mammootty then you should continue scrolling.
Mammootty Net Worth, his Age and Family
Topics to discuss on;
- His early life
- Family and relationship
- Net Worth
- Height and weight
Early Life of Mammootty
- In the year 7th of September 1951, Muhammad Kitty Ismail Panaparambil also known as Mammootty was born and raised in Kerala which was previously known as Chandiroor in Travancore.
- He was born and raised raised in Chempu village which is close to Vaikom and has its location in Kottayam district.
- Mammootty was born into a Middle class Muslim family.
- His Father was a business man who was a wholesaler. He sells things like Garments, rice and also has a large rice farm where he cultivates rice himself with his workers and sell them.
- His mother whose name is Fatima was a housewife and does most of the house chores.
- Amongst the three sons of his father, Mammootty was the eldest son.
- His two brother’s names are Ibrahimkutty and Zakariah
- The Indian actor also has 3 sister named Sauda, Ameena and Shafina.
- He he was still tender, he finished his primary school at a government high school called Kulasekharamangalam in Kottayam.
- After his primary school, he attended his secondary school at Government School Ernakulam after his father relocate his family to Ernakulam in the 1960s.
- Then he proceeded to doing pre-degree at Sacred Heart College, Thevara and went ahead to to secure his first degree at Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam.
- He is a certified graduate of LL.B from Government Law College in Ernakulam.
- After he was done with The University, he proceeded to practicing Law to two (2) years in Manjeri.
- In the year 1979, Mammootty married his beautiful wife named Sulfath and the gave birth to a daughter which they named Surumi in the year 1982.
- In the year 1986, they also birthed a son and named him Dulquer Salmaan.
- The actor now lives with his family in Kochi, Ernakulam.
- Mammootty brother, brother Ibrahimkutty is also an actor who has appeared in Malayalam TV serials and also in Malayalam films.
- Ibrahimkutty seems to carry everyone along in his family as even his son, Maqbool Salmaan is also an actor.
Net Worth of Mammootty, his Age and Family
|Age||68 years old|
|Date of Birth||September 7th, 1951|
|Place of Birth||In Chempu, India|
How much does Mammootty makes in 2020
Talking about the Worth of Mammootty, there is no specific net worth for the great actor but looking from his acquired access, his estimate net worth is from $2-5 million.
The Age, weight and the height of Mammootty
The popular Indian born actor is 68 years old.
The height of the 68 years old actor is 1.78 m which is 5 feet and 10 inches.”
The weight and shoe size of the actor is unavailable at the moment.
Stay tuned as we will update this article when we get more information.
Relationship Life of Mammootty
Mammootty decided to keep his relationship life private due to some reasons but we are assuring you to get more information that surrounds his relationship life.
- National Film Award for Best Actor
2000, 1994, 1990
- Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Malayalam 2016, 2015, 2011
- Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actor 1981
- Asianet Film Award for Best Actor
2015, 2014, 2011
- Asianet Film Award for Millennium Actor 2010
- Asianet Film Award for Guest of Honour 2013
- An Asianet Film Award for Cultural Icon of Kerala (Special Award) 2012
- Asianet Film Award for Lifetime Achievement 2016
- Filmfare Special Award – South 2007
- Kerala State Film Award – Special Jury Award 1985
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Actor
2010, 2004, 1993
- Padma Shri 1998
Quotes from Mammootty
Below are some quotes from Mammootty:
I don’t want to get embroiled in any controversy. At the same time, I want to take part in those conversations that are meaningful. I have not entrusted anyone to reply on behalf or react to any issue pertaining to me.
Tell me one industry where there are no problems. Whatever problems are there are similar to the problems faced elsewhere.
Posts You may love