Multiple Recruitment at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company is an American founded and worldwide company founded in the year 1892 by a Pharmacist (John Stith Pemberton) before he finally sold everything about the company to Asa Griggs Candler. He later proceeds to incorporate the company in the year 1892.
The Coca-Cola is known as the leading producer of beverage and non-alcoholic drinks in the world with its headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia. The company forbids discrimination whatsoever throughout its employment process, so you and I can apply and land our dream job if we have the required qualification.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various positions in different sectors of the companies. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the company’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the effective receiving of packages to the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective loading of products to trucks
- Convey packages, products and other materials from receiving area to the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective sorting of packages for shipments within the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective weighing of packages
- Using forklift to convey packages within the warehouse
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Strong and energetic
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment