Multiple Recruitment at United Parcel Service (UPS)
United Parcel Service which is mostly referred to as the UPS is an international courier and package delivery company which was founded in the year 1907 by James E. Casey in Seattle Washington DC. It first started operation as American Messenger Company. The company has various subsidiaries which were all named with its brand name.
UPS is known to deliver more than 1 billion packages in a year with its headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia. The company forbids discrimination whatsoever throughout its employment process, so you and I can apply and land our dream job if we have the required qualification.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various positions in different sectors of the companies. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the company’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Take charge of the accurate movement of packages to and from the airport
- Convey packages, products and other materials from receiving area to the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective sorting of packages for shipments within the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective weighing of packages
- Using forklift to convey packages within the warehouse
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment