How To Recover Your Origin EA account password
Learn the walkthrough and ways to recover forgotten Origin passwords and gain access to the EA store and games again.
Many are asking how to retrieve the password for their Origin account. This account is what allows access to the Electronic Arts (EA) virtual store where it is possible to buy the games released or distributed by the company and play because it is often available to Origin client to be able to run the games.
The password recovery processes are simple:
Retrieving the password through the Origin Client Software
You can try recovery directly through the Origin program. Enough:
- Open the Client Origin program;
- Click on “Can’t access your account.”
- In some versions the option is “Forgot Your Password” or “I forgot my password”;
- Enter your ID or email address you used when you created your Origin account and also insert the Captcha code that appears; Click on “Send”;
Within a few seconds or minutes, you will receive an email with a link to create your new password.
Retrieving through the Origin website
If you are having problems with recovery by the program, you can go straight to the website to try to recover and enter a new password to access Origin.
- Access the password recovery website: http://www.origin.com/account/reset-passwordEnter the email you use to log in to Origin and the same email address you used when you registered;
- Click on the option “I’m not a robot” and solve the problem, which is a little more annoying than the other Captchas. Just read carefully;
- Click “Submit”.
You will receive an email with the link to enter the new password.