Recruitment for Carpenters in the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom is a great country that offers a lot to its people. The United Kingdom has a population of almost 60 million and it is considered one of the most powerful countries in the world. The country has a lot to offer its people and is very popular among tourists. The United Kingdom is a vast country consisting of four countries which are England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The official language of the United Kingdom is English.
Working in the country is the dream of many employment seekers all over the world due to the mouthwatering benefits and wages.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various Carpentry positions in various growing businesses and credible establishments. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to be able to meet the job physical requirements, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the company’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the effective installation of doors, frames and others
- Ensure that high quality materials are used
- Effectively carryout various carpentry and joinery works
- Comply effectively with organization’s and safety policies
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Pay strong attention to details
- Carpentry experience and certification is required
- A strong and reliable team member
- Alert and strong
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer service oriented
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment