Recruitment for Receptionists in the UAE
The United Arab Emirates (also known as the UAE) is an extremely well-developed country in the eastern section of the Middle East located on the southwestern tip of the Arabian Peninsula and the northwest tip of the Persian Gulf. The United Arab Emirates boasts a long coastline with many number of beaches including the world-famous Palm Beach. Dubai, one of the emirates in the country, is the largest and most populous city.
Working in the country is the dream of many employment seekers all over the world due to the mouthwatering benefits and wages.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various Receptionists positions for various growing businesses and establishments. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to be able meet the physical requirement of the position, demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the organization’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate sending and receiving of messages
- Timely and accurate handling of guest concerns and requests
- An effective and professional handling of calls and emails
- Effective distribution of mails and fliers
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- A strong and reliable team player
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer service oriented
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment