Recruitment for Warehouse Workers in Canada
Canada is one of the leading destinations for people internationally pursuing graduate level studies and engineering careers. Canada boasts an attractive economy providing far more opportunities than many other countries to those who are trained to fill the available positions. Canada’s population as well as the economy are very diverse with visible minorities, First Nations communities, and distinct cultural groups all having their own cultural identities.
Working in the country is the dream of many employment seekers all over the world due to the mouthwatering benefits and wages.
At the moment, we have series of openings for dedicated, passionate, and goal-oriented personnel to fill various Warehouse Workers positions for various growing businesses and establishments. In order to be effectively considered for positions in the company, it’s important for the employee to be able meet the physical requirement of the position, demonstrate a good customer service skills, thrive under pressure and can work towards achieving the organization’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Convey packages, products and other materials from receiving area to the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective sorting of packages for shipments within the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective weighing of packages
- Take charge of the accurate movement of packages to and from the airport
- Using forklift to convey packages within the warehouse
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- A strong and reliable team player
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer service oriented
- Capable of exceling under little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Can excel in different working environment